Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chocolate Covered Oranges - Untraditional Valentine's Day Dinner


I admit it, I am a chocoholic.Paul loves oranges, so for dessert I thought I'd combine the two. I used the convenient Baker's Dipping Chocolate. You can microwave it and it is ready for dipping use in seconds. The oranges were chocolaty, fruity, and dessert you can feel good about.

Chocolate Covered Oranges

Ingredients:
2 oranges
1 container of Baker's Dipping Chocolate

Directions:
1) Follow the heating directions on the container. I used the microwave method for convenience.

2) Peel the oranges. Use a paper towel to dry each segment.

3) Dip half of the segments into the chocolate. Place on waxed paper to dry. We were too anxious to wait 15 minutes for them to harden in the refrigerator, so we ate ours at room temperature. They were delicious!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and delicious Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment